CCACC Health Center is a community clinic which provides integrated health services and public health programs, including: primary care, mental health, benefits enrollment service, STOP B program and chronic disease self-management program, etc. We accept most health insurance, and also provide services to uninsured Montgomery County residents.
Now we are looking for a Social Service Specialist, working hours is from Monday to Friday, 8:30-15:00, total is 30 hours/week.
Social Service Specialist
· Basic computer and Microsoft Office skill;
· Fluent in Chinese and English;
· Open to learn new things and commit to your work;
· Good communication and interpersonal skills with good customer service;
· Be flexible with job functions;
· Social service or public insurance experiences preferred
· Providing social service and assisting benefit application
· Monthly reporting and prepare documentation
· Providing life assistance to Adult Day Healthcare Center (ADHC) participants
· Assisting other clinic operation when needed
· Paid time off and holidays
· Full time benefits offered to CCACC employees, including health insurance, 403K, holiday and vacation time, continued education, free lunch and other fringe benefits
This position is open immediately; please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org