CCACC Health is now offering COVID testing’s to registered patients
1) PCR Test via CIAN Lab (Link: https://www.ciandx.com/)
For screening and diagnosis. Call 240-393-5950 for an appointment
• The test kits is provided free by Montgomery County. You can check county facility for free testing: https://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/covid19/testing.html
• A co-pay will be collected according to insurance policy.
• This Test if free for Montgomery Care patients
• $80 administration fee for Self-paid patients
2) Sofia 2 Rapid Antigen Test:
Intended for the qualitative detection of the nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharyngeal (NP) and nasal (NS) swab specimens directly from individuals who are suspected of COVID19 by their healthcare provider within the first five days of the onset of symptoms. (Click here for more details)
A telehealth visit with our provider is required for ordering this test.
• CCACC Health was awarded 200 rapid test kits (combination for COVID and Flu A and B). Patients will not be charged for these test.
• A telehealth visit is required for this tests.
o Copay will be charged according to insurance policy
o This test if free for Montgomery Care patients.
o $80 administrative fee is required for self-paid patients (i.e., no insurance and non Montgomery Care Patients.