Department: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Job Title: Staff Physical Therapist
Work Address: 9366 Gaither Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
1. Valid Maryland Physical Therapy License to practice or necessary qualifications to obtain said License (for out-of-State applicants).
2. 1-year work history as a licensed Physical Therapist
3. Independent, Organized, Self-motivated, Pleasant
Responsibilities: As part of our multi-disciplinary (PT/OT) team, the Candidate will be required to evaluate & treat patients using clinically-accepted principles, as follows.
Patient Population & Demographics
· 70% ambulatory geriatric
· 25% developmentally disabled
· 5% traumatic injury, respite, other
Osteo- & Rheumatoid arthritis, Falls, Neurodegenerative conditions, Stroke, Contracture, Cardiovascular conditions.
Hours: M-F, 8:30am-5:00pm EST. Breaks include one 60-minute break, 2x 15-minute breaks every 8-hour period and are scheduled at the Candidate’s convenience.
Start Date: Immediate
Software/Hardware: Employer will provide a computer at the center for electronic documentation of patient encounters. Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Windows & Office.
- 8 hours by Zoom or in person
- Base Salary between $45-$65/Hour
- Health Care: Company health insurance plan
- 401-K: Plan offered
- Workers compensation, general liability; professional liability
- Gym membership subsidy