CCACC Health Center (Address: 9318 Gaither Road, Suite 205, Gaithersburg, MD 20877)
offer free preventive labs (CMP+CBC+Lipid Panel) for insured or uninsured (Montgomery Cares Program participants). You can also participate as a self paid patient for $10.
● Target: Community residents who do not have a family doctor, or have not had a medical examination in the past year (visiting relatives staying in the United States, also Welcome to use the service of this event)
Free: Those with health insurance or enrolled in the Montgomery County Health Care Program
Self-payment: $10 for Those who do not belong to the above scope, but have not undergone health checkup due to various reasons, are also welcome to join our service.
Blood test costs
o Registration: Pre-registration is required to participate in this service.
Or please call 240-393 5950
● Blood test items: Registered participants can come to Pan Asia for blood drawing service at the scheduled time .
o Blood screening includes:
● General three:
● CBC - blood count, including hemoglobin, white blood cells and platelets;
● CMP - metabolic function, including liver function, kidney function and blood sugar;
● Lipid Panel－Blood lipids, including cholesterol classification, triglycerides, etc.
● Hepatitis B – Hepatitis B surface antigen and antibody, core antibody detection.
● Diabetic patients can test Hemoglobin A1c blood sugar test
● Medical Consultation:
All blood test reports will be sent back to the patient's residence after being interpreted by the doctor. If the test results are questionable, we will contact the patient for further consultation. The uninsured will have free access to physician consultations if they enroll in the Montgomery County Foundation Alliance program.